The Freedom task chair revolutionizes the way people sit. With its weight-sensitive recline and synchronously adjustable armrests, it set new standards for task chair performance and functionality. With a sculpted foam backrest to match the contours of the human body and thick cushions for long lasting comfort, it provides a custom ergonomic fit for every user. The textile used on this chair is Corde 4. Corde 4 is named for its four-way stretch and cord weave structure. Its small, modular weave structures are placed in a half-drop repeat - creating a dimensional surface and rib effect on the face of the fabric. Cord weaves eliminate floats, or yarns that float across the face or back of a fabric, that can be problematic when used in task seating due to piling and snagging issues. The fabric's even, stable surface also ensures efficient production and ease of application onto Humanscale cushions.
- Features a dynamic, articulating headrest to support the head and neck as users recline. It moves with the sitter, so they can change postures without making manual adjustments and stay comfortable in any position
- Eliminates the need for traditional recline mechanisms, which can be bulky and weigh up to 15 pounds. Instead, Freedom uses the sitter's body weight and the laws of physics to perfectly and automatically adjust recline support for each individual
- Body-friendly armrests move up and down together, staying with the user during recline for continuous comfort and support. Unlike other chair designs, Freedom's armrests are attached to the back of the chair to ensure synchronous use
- This chair is refurbished / open box
- Please check availability prior ordering